Namaste !! Hello !!
As promised, here you go !! I bet the real gamers would know this game, as it’s one of the best games of Ubisoft (publisher). Mahn, you guys have a pretty good taste,picking on such a realistic,incredible game. It was released worldwide on 27 May 2014 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, while a Wii U version was released on 18 November 2014 in North America, 21 November in Europe, and 4 December in Japan.
So, for starters, let’s share the game’s story..!! The game is played from a third-person perspective and its world is navigated on-foot or by vehicle. The single-player story follows a hacker and his efforts to seek revenge after the accidental death of his niece. Player control Aiden Pearce, a highly skilled grey hat hacker who can hack into the “ctOS”, a centralized operating system which manages the hyper-connected city of Chicago, and formed after a Northeast blackout of 2003 was caused by a hacker.
Featured Image of Watch Dogs :
I must admit that people who love hacking, will love this fuckin’ cool game..!! I mean, I love it!! :p Further, this game is tricky..umm..I would say we gotta be more smarter in some missions..!! Well, missions where we have to stay on toes,hiding from enemies,remain covered…is the best part of all..!! Playing snoozy snoozy game..and killing the enemies..shows the game has some strength.
GOING DEEP :-
- Development : Ubisoft Montreal began development on Watch Dogs in 2009. Ubisoft Montreal’s creative director Jonathan Morin noted that Watch Dogs is designed to “go beyond the limits of today’s open world games”, referencing both its use of information as a plot point, and allowing players to control the entire city through its hacking mechanics. For Watch Dogs, Ubisoft Montreal built a new game engine called Disrupt. In order to achieve realism in the game’s hacking mechanic, the game production team worked with Russian anti-virus firm Kaspersky Lab. The developers sent some of the game designs to Kaspersky.
- 5 Reasons you should play Watch Dogs :
- Real Deal Chicago : Playing a game in a real life environment adds a level of immersion that can’t be beat. And I bet Chicago is one of the most amazing places in my dictionary worth visiting. So, developing a game having an environment of REAL CHICAGO ; AWESOME !!!
- Sharp Looking Graphics Bring Chicago to Life : Alright, score one for PC players when it comes to the graphics in Watch Dogs. As it turns out, Ubisoft worked closely with NVIDIA to ensure the game is one of the most beautiful you can find, utilizing the HBAO+ technology that focuses on more realistic shadowing.
- Ubisoft Delayed Watch Dogs to Make it Great : Well, there are two main reasons that we see as positives. First, delaying a game extends its development, which means there’s more time to iron out the bugs and polish things up. Second, it means the studio is willing to admit the game wasn’t good enough, and will use this extra time to improve its quality. And delaying it, Ubisoft paid off!!
- You Can Hack Anything : You can hack anything and anyone. Each person in the game has a unique back story. Players should still use caution, however. Cross the wrong person and you might find a bounty on your head. Still, digging into virtual people’s lives never seemed more appealing.
- Boss… I Need a Month Off : The creative director of the game stated that the story will take about 35 to 40 hours. Assuming you don’t need to sleep, eat or spend time with the important people in your life, that’s still upwards of two days. At a time when it’s become normal to see four-to-five hour campaigns, this should be enough content to keep players busy.
Official Website : http://watchdogs.ubi.com/watchdogs/en-gb/home/index.aspx
UPCOMING BLOG : Sure ? You wanna know about “GRAND THEFT AUTO V” ??? Hell yeah, be ready by next 48 hours. Stay Tune Be Happy !!
CONTACT DETAILS :
Email ID : email@example.com
Mobile No : +91 9769777901